Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase
Our pillowcases are made with the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk, with a thickness of 22 momme and enforce the strictest quality guidelines, including non-toxic dyes.
- Standard size pillowcase 20''x26'' (51x66 cm)
- The silk pillowcase is double-sided; Both sides of the pillowcase are made of 100% pure mulberry silk
- Pillowcase has a generous envelope closure flap width of 10''
- No zippers or buttons
- Keep out of touch of pets/ sharp objects
- pH neutral liquid detergent
- Machine wash delicate 30°C (86°F) (delicates wash bag)
- Hand wash 30°C (86°F)
- Dry clean
- No trichloroethylene
- Iron low heat
- Steam or dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Traditionally, silk is hand wash and dry clean only. Ours are of the highest quality so they are machine washable, but they are still silk and need as much care as we can give them.
ALWAYS use a pH neutral liquid detergent and/or fabric softener. Silk is a natural fibre and washing in a solution that’s too acidic or alkaline can cause the silk to harden in a single wash. If you can't find a detergent that specifies pH level then just go for one that specifies silk. Do not use bleach products.
Another important factor is water temperature. Even just slightly above 30°C (85°F) can change silk dramatically. The safest method if your machine doesn't specify exact heat settings is either cold or just one level above cold.
A delicates bag is optional, depending on your washing machine and whether or not it tends to grab items and tear them.
Do not place in tumble dryer