Pure Mulberry Silk Bonnet
Our sleep bonnets are made with the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk, with a thickness of 22 momme and enforce the strictest quality guidelines, including non-toxic dyes.
- One size fits all
- Single layer
- Silk sleep bonnets are recommended and suitable for anyone suffering from hair loss or undergoing chemotherapy
- Designed from pure silk to protect and nourish your hair and promote hair growth
- A decorative knot detail in front and a delicate elastic band in back for a better fit
- Can be used when away from home and a pure silk pillowcase is not available
- For a more effective fit can be worn with a hairband or a beanie hat over it
- pH neutral liquid detergent
- Machine wash delicate 30°C (86°F) (delicates wash bag)
- Hand wash 30°C (86°F)
- Dry clean
- No trichloroethylene
- Iron low heat, steam or dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Traditionally, silk is hand wash and dry clean only. Ours are of the highest quality so they are machine washable, but they are still silk and need as much care as we can give them.
ALWAYS use a pH neutral liquid detergent and/or fabric softener. Silk is a natural fibre and washing in a solution that’s too acidic or alkaline can cause the silk to harden in a single wash. If you can't find a detergent that specifies pH level then just go for one that specifies silk. Do not use bleach products.
Another important factor is water temperature. Even just slightly above 30°C (85°F) can change silk dramatically. The safest method if your machine doesn't specify exact heat settings is either cold or just one level above cold.
A delicates bag is optional, depending on your washing machine and whether or not it tends to grab items and tear them.
Do not place in tumble dryer