Post Op Chest Support Pillow
This comfort pillow was designed to cushion the chest area and support arms after mastectomy and lymph node surgery, heart surgery, or any surgery affecting the chest or abdomen. The large body of the pillow cushions and protects the chest area. The wings of the pillow wrap around under the arms for comfortable support, lying down or sitting, keeping the weight of the arm off painful incisions during the healing process.
1. Wearable pillow! Strap with easy-open buckle wraps around the back and fastens at the side. The strap will hold the pillow in place while moving around or sleeping.
2. Large pocket in back of pillow will hold an ice pack gently against the chest area to aid in healing incisions.
3. Large pocket in front will hold small personal items, such as a cellphone, a tablet or a book.
4. The pillow can be used in the car to protect the chest area from a seat belt.
5. Includes an extension belt for larger sizes.
Thoughtful gift for someone who is facing mastectomy, lumpectomy, or lymphectomy for breast cancer; open heart surgery, chest surgery, abdominal surgery.
- Weight: 600g
- Dark Grey (black belt) or Beige (white belt)
- Shell: 100% Polyester Velour | Filling: 100% Polyester Ball Fibre
- Belt length: 26"
- Belt extension length: 9"
- Soft, puffy, washable